- All bookings will remain provisional until confirmed by a deposit payment.
- Cochichos Farm must be clearly informed of all guests staying at the premises, including children, at the time of the booking. The number of guests must not exceed the total permitted in the room description.
- The person is whose name the booking is made, acts on behalf of all other guests and is responsible to all obligations to the Guesthouse in respect of the booking.
Rates & Payment
- All published rates are priced per night and include VAT.
- During certain periods, Cochichos Farm offers a Breakfast Rate and an Accommodation Only Rate so please ensure you have selected the correct price for your reservation.
- For all Internet bookings via online booking agents you will be required to read their terms and conditions. Prices, restrictions and/or cancelation policies may differ slightly from site to site.
- Payments are made by bank transfer. Payment details are provided at the time of the booking.
- A deposit of 50% secures your booking. The remainder is to be settled 2 weeks prior to arrival.
- Any other costs still due at the time of your arrival must be paid at check-in, in cash.
- The payment of the damage deposit (100€) is asked at check-in and is totally refundable unless damage has been caused.
- We allow 7 working days for the payment to be done. If the payment is not credited in the bank within reasonable time, the booking will be considered void and this information will be sent to the client by e-mail.
- Once the booking has been agreed, a confirmation is sent by e-mail with the transfer details for payment.
- By paying the deposit, you are agreeing to the policies set out in this document, including the cancellation policies.
Cancellation & Amendment
- Any amendments or cancellations made by the client must be confirmed by letter or email confirmation.
- Booking dates can be changed within the cancellation policy. Rooms and prices are subject to availability.
- Cancellation up to 1 month prior to arrival: 100% reimbursement
- Cancellation between 1 month and 2 weeks prior to arrival: 50% reimbursement
- Cancellation between 2 weeks and date of arrival:No reimbursement.
Events beyond the Guesthouse Control
- The Guesthouse shall not be liable for failure to provide or delay in providing accommodation, or any other facilities as a result of events out of its control, like extreme weather conditions, interruption or failure of electric power, gas or water, acts of God, including flood, fire earthquake, windstorm or natural disaster, collapse of building structures, failure of equipment, fire, explosion or accidental damage and any other act or event which is beyond the Guesthouse reasonable control.
- The house accommodation is guaranteed for 3pm arrival. When available, the house can be occupied prior to usual check in hour. All guests are required to vacate their houses prior to 11am on the day of departure.
- All bed linen, towels and pool towels are included in the accommodation price. These are changed once a week, together with a simple cleaning of the house.
- Cots and other baby items are provided free of charge, cots must be pre-booked and are supplied subject to availability.
- All children under the age of 6 inclusive stay for free at Cochichos Farm.
- The laundry room is available upon a supplement.
- The sauna room is available upon a supplement. Booking of the sauna should be done at least 30 min before the session.
- Smoking is not allowed indoors. No pets are allowed.
- For security reasons, any sharp items such as glasses and bottles are not allowed within the swimming pool areas, unless previously agreed.
- The Guesthouse provides a secure car parking within the areas used for that purpose.
- We strongly advise clients to take out insurance to cover the cost of cancellation. Adequate travel insurance and personal accident insurance is also advised.
- The terms of these conditions are governed by Portuguese Law and Jurisdiction.
- Check in time 3:00 PM
- Check out time 11:00 AM
- Children age 6
- Pets not allowed
Privacy and Cookies